Music, videos, trivia, stories, books, gigs and news. Here you´ll find stuff on the great bands from the 70s and 80s!

Sunday, May 8, 2011

Steven Tyler On "The Tonight Show With Jay Leno; Video

Steven Tyler was interviewed on Friday May 6th edition of NBC-TV's "The Tonight Show With Jay Leno". You can now watch video footage of his appearance below.

Tyler's memoir, "Does The Noise In My Head Bother You?", came out on Tuesday (May 3rd) and the outspoken singer is making the press rounds to talk about the book. Speaking candidly about his past drug addictions with People.com, Tyler said:

"I blew 20 million. I snorted my Porsche, I snorted my plane, I snorted my house in that din of drugs and booze and being lost." He added, "I kept my medicine cabinet on stage, in a 14-inch drum head, the bottom of which contained . . . one Dixie cup (paper cup) with a straw and blow (cocaine) in it and the other with Coca-Cola and Jack Daniels in it."



No comments:

Post a Comment