Music, videos, trivia, stories, books, gigs and news. Here you´ll find stuff on the great bands from the 70s and 80s!

Thursday, February 24, 2011

Ozzy On Sabbath Reunion: "I don't want to put my foot in my mouth."

Ozzy Osbourne spoke with DJ JC Green of Metal Messiah Radio's Heavy Metal Thunder program to promote Ozzy's first show in Puerto Rico since 1984 . Here are a few excerpts from the chat:

Ozzy on the follow-up to Scream: "I'm already thinking about the next album. I don't know when it's going to be finished though. I want to get more back to basics with this album. I've written a couple of ideas down. It's not going to take a long time I don't think. I don't want to say when it's going to be released because I don't know myself."

According to Noisecreep Gus G has already "been writing a bunch of riffs and has discussed them with Ozzy".

Ozzy on future of Black Sabbath: "I've always said never say never. I know we were talking a few weeks ago. Whether it comes up, I don't know. I don't want to say any more about that because I don't want to put my foot in my mouth."

DJ JC Green's interview with Ozzy Osbourne will air at the following times:

Friday, February 25th after 9:00AM EST on Alfa Rock 105.7 FM (Alfarock.com)

Friday, February 25th after 6:00PM EST on the Heavy Metal Thunder Show (Metalmessiahradio.com)

Read the full story on Bravewords.

No comments:

Post a Comment