Music, videos, trivia, stories, books, gigs and news. Here you´ll find stuff on the great bands from the 70s and 80s!

Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Black Sabbath: Update From Tony Iommi



Black Sabbath guitarist Tony Iommi, who is currently receiving treatment in England for the early stages of lymphoma, with which he was diagnosed late last year, has issued the following update:

"A little update on how it's all going:


"Well, I've had the last dose of chemotherapy, so hopefully my body will start to get back to normal soon. The steroids were the [worst]. I've now got three weeks of radiotherapy coming up which I'm told can be very tiring, so we'll see.


"A big thanks to  Ozzy and Geezer for coming over to England; it was a big incentive for me. We managed to work most days and have some great new tracks.

"And, importantly, thanks again for your kind messages. Hope to be seeing you soon."

No comments:

Post a Comment