Music, videos, trivia, stories, books, gigs and news. Here you´ll find stuff on the great bands from the 70s and 80s!

Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Glenn Hughes: Will Write Songs For New Solo Album In December and January



Legendary rock vocalist Glenn Hughes (Black Country Communion, ex-Deep Purple) has issued the following brief update: 
"I will spend December and January writing the new GH solo ROCK album... there is a fire inside like never B4." 

In a recent feature from BraveWords.com scribe Mitch Lafon, Hughes talked about his forthcoming solo release: 
"It seems that everybody wants a ‘Glenn’ album again. Everybody wants me to do a rock album and as you know I’ve put my life and soul back into the rock ring. I won’t go back to playing the funky stuff (which I like as you know), but I’ll say to you in all frankness - I was born a rocker and I’ll die a rocker. I’m having so much fun in the rock ‘personae’ that I’m going to gather some great songs (and I’m writing right now) and I’ll invite some of my friends to play on the album. Then, I’ll go out and play these songs live next year and I’ll play as many shows as I can while BCC is on hiatus. I hate that word, but I’m just doing stuff in between BCC.” 
The full feature can be found at this location

No comments:

Post a Comment