Music, videos, trivia, stories, books, gigs and news. Here you´ll find stuff on the great bands from the 70s and 80s!

Friday, May 20, 2011

Trouble: Rick Wartell On New Album "It CANNOT Get Any Heavier"

Trouble guitarist Rick Wartell has checked in with the following studio update:
"Third straight day in studio. Solos, feedback, and overdubs. Cannot wait to unleash this mother. It CANNOT get any heavier. DOOM!" 
In addition, Wartell is featured in an in-depth interview in Hellspawn Magazine, issue #8, available soon. Click here for more information.

As previously reported, original Trouble drummer and Retro Grave mainman, Jeff "Oly" Olson was recently interviewed on Rock My Monkey. You can now listen to the chat using the audio player at this location.

Commented Olson: "I started Retro Grave back in 2006 so this debut show is very exciting for me. I have not played a show since 2008, with Trouble, so I'm hungry to play live again! I'm also honored to share the stage with Gnaw and Kayo Dot. These two bands are great art metal bands with so much incredible talent... I'm counting the days." 

No comments:

Post a Comment