Music, videos, trivia, stories, books, gigs and news. Here you´ll find stuff on the great bands from the 70s and 80s!

Monday, May 21, 2012

Bon Jovi: Bamboozle Festival Footage Posted Online



Here`s Bon Jovi rocking out on stage in New Jersey at the Bamboozle Festival on May 20, 2012. Video of "Livin` On A Prayer" and "I`ll Be There For You" (bad sound) available below.

The Set List:

1. Raise Your Hands
2. You Give Love A Bad Name
3. Born To Be My Baby
4. We Weren't Born To Follow
5. Lost Highway
6. It's My Life
7. Blood on Blood
8. Runaway
9. Captain Crash And The Beauty Queen From Mars
10. Wanted Dead Or Alive
11. Bad Medicine
12. We Got It Going On
13. Have a Nice Day
14. Someday I'll Be Saturday Night
15. Who Says You Can't Go Home
16. Keep the Faith
Encore:
17. I'll Be There For You
18. In These Arms
19. I'll Sleep When I'm Dead
20. Livin' on a Prayer


No comments:

Post a Comment