Music, videos, trivia, stories, books, gigs and news. Here you´ll find stuff on the great bands from the 70s and 80s!

Thursday, November 3, 2011

Tony Iommi: Answer Fan-Submitted Questions; 45 Minute Video Available


Tony Iommi answered fan-submitted questions about his memoir, "Iron Man: My Journey Through Heaven And Hell With Black Sabbath", on Livestream on November 1st. A 45 minute replay of the show is now available below.

When asked how his book is different to the typical rock biography,Iommi said, "I don't know. I don't read rock biographies, so it could be the same, it could be different. It's just my life, really. It's about what happened and what I grew up from, and how I've gone through life to where I am now. It's something I probably should have done a long time ago because there are so many books out now. I've been meaning to do it for many, many years but never got around to it."



Watch live streaming video from tonyiommiironman at livestream.com

No comments:

Post a Comment