Music, videos, trivia, stories, books, gigs and news. Here you´ll find stuff on the great bands from the 70s and 80s!

Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Axl Rose: Interview With "That Metal Show"; First Preview Video Clip Available



Guns n' Roses singer and sole original member Axl Rose taped an hour-long interview with VH1's "That Metal Show" following the band's show in Miami on October 29th, the second of its newly launched U.S. tour. The talk will air on Friday, November 11th as part of VH1 Classic's "National Metal Day" and will also include a live performance of "Live And Let Die" from the Florida concert.

The first preview video clip of the interview can be seen below (lower).
On the November 4th edition of Eddie Trunk's "Friday Night Rocks" radio show on New York's Q104.3 FM, Trunk - who co-hosts"That Metal Show" - talked about the interview and played a few teaser clips for listeners (hear audio in YouTube clip below).

After Trunk told Axl that he was impressed with the singer's performance throughout the three-hour set, calling Rose's vocals flawless and "spot on," Rose responded by saying, "I had a good night. It's not an anomaly, but I did have a good night, and I have been taking care of my voice. I do warm-ups before the show, I do warm-downs after the show, I do those religiously."



No comments:

Post a Comment