Music, videos, trivia, stories, books, gigs and news. Here you´ll find stuff on the great bands from the 70s and 80s!

Sunday, October 9, 2011

Kill Devil Hill: New 20 Min Video Interview Available


Metal Maiden conducted an interview with Kill Devil Hill - the band featuring Vinny Appice (Heaven & Hell, Black Sabbath, DIO) on drums, Rex Brown (Down, Pantera) on bass, Mark Zavon (Ratt, W.A.S.P., 40 Cycle Hum) on guitar and Jason "Dewey" Bragg (Pissing Razors) on vocals - on October 4th in Morgantown, West Virginia. You can now watch the chat below.

Commenting on his departure from Down and decision to focus on Kill Devil Hill, Brown said, "I was playing with Down a whole bit and I just kind of got tired of the… You know, Philip (Anselmo,Down/ex-Pantera singer) and I had been together 23 years. And when I first met these guys [the rest of Kill Devil Hill in January of this year, when I walked in and we played in the rehearsal room, it just clicked. The chemistry and everything that went along with it… I mean, it's so easy to say that, but really… I just said, 'To hell with it. This is what I wanna do.' . . . I didn't make an announcement at all (that I was leaving Down); I just quit." 


No comments:

Post a Comment