Music, videos, trivia, stories, books, gigs and news. Here you´ll find stuff on the great bands from the 70s and 80s!

Friday, May 27, 2011

Black Sabbath: Ozzy Says There Are 'Rumblings' About Sabbath Reuniting Again

According to The Pulse Of Radio, it seems everyone wants to see Black Sabbath reunite one more time - everyone, that is, except the four original members of the band. While Ozzy Osbourne hasn't ruled it out, bassist Geezer Butler has and guitarist Tony Iommi has remained neutral. Ozzy told The Pulse Of Radio that he's heard talk of the group getting back together again, but isn't holding his breath. "Well, you know, there's rumblings about it. I'm sure eventually somebody will pop the question, and in a serious manner. I'm having such a good time with my band now, I don't want to go back and have an unhappy time, you know. I don't, I'm not in it for the money entirely. I would like to have some fun with it, you know."

You can listen to Ozzy talking to The Pulse Of Radio about the possibility of a Black Sabbath reunion at this location (Real Media).

Ozzy was asked by QMI Agency in a recent interview why the four members of Sabbath can't seem to agree on playing together again. Ozzy replied, "I haven't got a clue. If they want to call me, they can call me. I never say never. If it works, fine. If it don't, I'll move on. It ain't the end of the world. I ain't gonna get a box of Kleenex and cry my eyes out for the rest of my life."

Ozzy added, "I would love to do a great album with Black Sabbath. I would love to get the credit we so roundly deserve. At the same time, the pressure would be really intense. I could go tomorrow and make an album with them, but it wouldn't necessarily be something I would be proud of."

The original Sabbath lineup has not toured together since summer 2005, and last convened for their induction into the Rock And Roll Hall Of Fame in early 2006.

No comments:

Post a Comment