Music, videos, trivia, stories, books, gigs and news. Here you´ll find stuff on the great bands from the 70s and 80s!

Friday, April 29, 2011

Ozzy Osbourne: New Rolling Stone Video Interview

Last week Ozzy Osbourne stopped by the Rolling Stone offices to discuss his new album "Scream", his forthcoming world tour, the death of Ronnie James Dio and the possibility of a Black Sabbath reunion (see video below). "I love those guys - Bill, Tony and Geezer," he told Rolling Stone about a possible return to Sabbath. "I never say never anymore because you never know what's going to come around."

"I'm willing," Osbourne added. "But there are three other guys as well. It goes backwards and forwards. One day this, one day that. I'm up for it. But we'll see. If it's meant to happen, it'll happen."

Osbourne did admit that the prospect of the reunion is a little daunting. "The pressure of doing a new Black Sabbath album is enormous, and for it to be as good as what we did back then," he said. "It's been 30 years since we actually sat down and tried to write together, and we've all changed so much. I know I have."

No comments:

Post a Comment