Music, videos, trivia, stories, books, gigs and news. Here you´ll find stuff on the great bands from the 70s and 80s!

Saturday, April 2, 2011

Bruce Kulick Rocks Argentina And Chille; Video Interview


Bruce Kulick played "One Night Only" in Santiago, Chile at Club 334 on March 16th. One lucky fan won a guitar played by Bruce during the show!

March 11th was huge night in Buenos Aires, as it has been TOO long since I returned to that great city.

He flew to Santiago, Chile and did a show at Club 334 on March 16th.




"I am really looking forward to seeing my fans in Argentina and Chile, and please remember I will be looking to visit some other South American countries as well this year.

"I sense some 'Crazy Crazy Nights' in South America coming in March!" said Bruce Kulick.

No comments:

Post a Comment