Music, videos, trivia, stories, books, gigs and news. Here you´ll find stuff on the great bands from the 70s and 80s!

Sunday, February 27, 2011

Sebastian Bach Video Interview Avalable

Possum of Revolver TV conducted an interview with former Skid Row singer Sebastian Bach at this past Thursday's (February 24th) press conference at Club Nokia in downtown Los Angeles to announce the details of the third annual Revolver Golden Gods awards show. You can now watch the chat below.

On a Skid Row reunion with him on vocals:

Bach: "No, because I don't base my life in 2011 on, like, 30 years ago. And I also... I was kicked out of that band. Like, if you worked at Pizza Hut and you got fired, would you be knocking on the door of the Pizza Hut, 'Please let me back in!!' You'd be, like, 'Fuck Pizza Hut! Fuck you!' I'd be, like, 'Fuck you! You wanna fucking kick me out? Go fuck yourself!' [Laughs] I'm always perplexed by that. You don't want me to sing in your band? Kiss my fucking ass! Don't hurt yourself finding someone that can. [Laughs]"

Bach has just entered a Los Angeles studio with his new, young, virtuosic guitarist Nick Sterling and producer Bob Marlette (Black Sabbath, Filter) to fine-tune the material that will appear on his next CD.


No comments:

Post a Comment