Music, videos, trivia, stories, books, gigs and news. Here you´ll find stuff on the great bands from the 70s and 80s!

Monday, February 14, 2011

Magnum "The Visitation"


"With their new release ´The Visitation´, it would be fair to suggest that Magnum have released one of the best albums of their career." (Bravewords)

Tony Clarkin, guitarist for veteran UK rockers MAGNUM, is featured in a new interview with SeaOfTranquility:





"The album developed exactly the way I wanted to", says Tony, "It has an instant impact, but with every listen you find something new". As with all the best Magnum albums, this release sees Tony mix up the vibe and mood across the disc and within the songs. "It's not something I consciously set out to do, but I write songs over a long period of time", Tony continues, "Which gives me the chance to revisit the songs again and again to hopefully get nearer to what I hoped they would be. Ultimately I want to make an album that remains interesting to listen to".


No comments:

Post a Comment