Music, videos, trivia, stories, books, gigs and news. Here you´ll find stuff on the great bands from the 70s and 80s!

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Ace Frehley "No Regrets"

Original KISS guitarist Ace Frehley has signed a deal with Gallery Books, a subsidiary of Simon & Schuster, to release "No Regrets," a look back at his "life of sex, drugs, and rock-and-roll." Gallery plans to release the title under the VH1 Books imprint in the summer of 2011.

One of the most popular rock guitarists of the 1970s, Frehley became an inspiration to a generation of guitarists with his lead-guitar prowess and atmospheric Les Paul sound.

"It's hard for me to remember a lot of the stuff, so what I've been doing is getting together with people I used to work with, and they usually have better memories of situations than myself. Getting together with old bodyguards... They have the best stories about me... stuff I don't remember," says Space Ace. Read the full article on Eddie Trunk.


No comments:

Post a Comment