Music, videos, trivia, stories, books, gigs and news. Here you´ll find stuff on the great bands from the 70s and 80s!

Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Aerosmith: "Music From Another Dimension!" Streaming Online; Full 1325 Commonwealth Avenue Concert Available


Steven Tyler: "To be living the dream in  Aerosmith  for all these years is beyond humbling. But to return to where the dream was dreamt, is the dream come true full circle! To be honored at 1325 Commonwealth Avenue to shut down the street, invite all our friends, receive a plaque from the Mayor of Boston and put our hands in cement…just think it could have been our feet! It's the end and the beginning of a life long dream…dream on!"

Joe Perry: "Almost by luck and circumstance the band started here but I would have to say in hindsight after spending time in countless other cities around the world from Abu Dhabi to London, England, I still would have picked Boston to be the cradle of this band. It's still my home!"

Tom Hamilton: "When I was a teenager living way out in the country, I dreamed about moving to Boston and being in a band. Two months after graduating from high school I found myself living in this apartment with my bandmates. I drive past it every day and the dream is still with me."

Brad Whitford: "So many songs came to life at 1325 Commonwealth Ave. It will always be close to our hearts and souls. It is a true honor to have this historic plaque placed for people to enjoy and embrace the early days of this incredible journey - rock on!"

Joey Kramer: "The dream I had as a kid to play music still burns brightly in my heart. It was at 1325 Commonwealth Ave. that my dream began to come true. I will always hold that memory very dear to me as I will the City of Boston, the place I called home for 40 years and the birthplace of Aerosmith."Steven Tyler: "To be living the dream in  Aerosmith  for all these years is beyond humbling. But to return to where the dream was dreamt, is the dream come true full circle! To be honored at 1325 Commonwealth Avenue to shut down the street, invite all our friends, receive a plaque from the Mayor of Boston and put our hands in cement…just think it could have been our feet! It's the end and the beginning of a life long dream…dream on!"


No comments:

Post a Comment