Music, videos, trivia, stories, books, gigs and news. Here you´ll find stuff on the great bands from the 70s and 80s!

Friday, September 16, 2011

Chickenfoot: "III" 5th Podcast "Lighten Up" Posted Online


The fifth episode in an every-other-day podcast series where you get to go behind the scenes and hear the members of Chickenfoot give background behind each song on the band's sophomore album,"Chickenfoot III", plus listen a clip of the tunes, can be seen below. 

Chickenfoot will hit the road sometime later in the fall to promote the new record, although singer Sammy Hagar told The Pulse Of Radio he wasn't interested in playing live for a while until he heard how well the record turned out. "I don't want to tour," he said. "I do not want to pack my bags up for six weeks and go out and come home for two weeks and go out for six weeks. I do not want to get on a plane and go to South America or Japan to work. I'll go with my family and hang out, but I don't want to do any of that. But when I listen to this music, I go, 'I got to.'"


No comments:

Post a Comment