Music, videos, trivia, stories, books, gigs and news. Here you´ll find stuff on the great bands from the 70s and 80s!

Saturday, May 14, 2011

Steven Tyler Talks New Autobiography In New 23 Min Radio Interview

Aerosmith frontman Steven Tyler was interviewed on this morning's (Friday, May 13) edition of "The Hill-Man Morning Show" on Boston's radio station WAAF. You can now listen to the 23 minute chat on this location.


Steven Tyler's first-ever solo video, "(It) Feels So Good", can be viewed below. The singer debuted the tune on Ryan Seacrest's radio show and premiered the music video last night (Thursday, May 12) on "American Idol", where Tyler is serving as a judge this season. Tyler told The Pulse Of Radio why he thought the time was right to strike out with a solo number. "I just wanted to do something on my own that I didn't have to filter anything through the band," he said. "I could be my own critic, you know, I could be my own worst enemy on this. Just wanted to see what I could do, you know, with my own song. God knows Joe Perry did it enough times. It's just fun."




No comments:

Post a Comment