Music, videos, trivia, stories, books, gigs and news. Here you´ll find stuff on the great bands from the 70s and 80s!

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Bret Michaels: Talks New Autobiography

Rick Andrews of the 98.7 Jack FM radio station in Amarillo, Texas conducted an interview with Poison singer Bret Michaels on April 27, 2011. You can now listen to the 20 minute chat in two parts below.

Michaels' long-awaited autobiography, "Roses & Thorns", is now scheduled for release in early 2012 via Simon & Schuster. Bret says, "(The book) is written in a way that gives you an absolute feel of what I was going through; it's not just a shock-value book. This is a much-different-written autobiography; I'm not just trying to just get shock value out of people. What it does is it goes through, I call it, the moments and comedy of errors that is my life — the trying times, the good times, the bad times, the sex, drugs and rock and roll; everything that I went through - what led up to it, what happened, what I did about it. And I've got a lot of pictures to prove everything in there. And I think people will really get a feel that in some ways it's sort of part autobiography and part just trials and tribulations of my life and how I dealt with them."



No comments:

Post a Comment