Music, videos, trivia, stories, books, gigs and news. Here you´ll find stuff on the great bands from the 70s and 80s!

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Steven Tyler On The Cover of Rolling Stone

The new issue of Rolling Stone, on stands and in the digital archive on April 29th, includes an in-depth cover story on Steven Tyler by writer Brian Hiatt, who finds the Aerosmith frontman overflowing with positive energy. 

"I'm really lucky right now," Tyler says as he hikes to a edge of a Laurel Canyon cliff. "I'm on top of the world: I'm Hollywood's little fuckin' sweetheart, basically." 


In the story, Tyler talks about his motivation for signing on as an American Idol judge – a move he made after his bandmates threatened to throw him out of Aerosmith.

"Did I take this job to show the band?" he says. "Fuck, yeah. Not to show them, but that I can't be held hostage anymore. I will be my own hostage. The band can't throw me out."

Read the full story at 
this location. Steven Tyler reminisces at his Rolling Stone cover shoot in the video below: 




No comments:

Post a Comment