Music, videos, trivia, stories, books, gigs and news. Here you´ll find stuff on the great bands from the 70s and 80s!

Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Sammy Hagar: "If I had the opportunity to be friends with Ed again, I would take it in a second."

Sammy Hagar will be interviewed on tonight's (Monday, April 4) inaugural edition of "Dr. Drew" on HLN at 9 p.m. ET/PT.

When asked about his former bandmate Eddie Van Halen, Hagar said, "My goal in life, before we all die … to become friends again."

Dr. Drew asked Hagar if Eddie was resentful of his success or family.

"Maybe there's a little jealousy," Hagar said. "I don't really know what his whole problem is.

"If I had the opportunity to be friends with Ed again, I would take it in a second."

Two preview clips can be seen below.



No comments:

Post a Comment