Music, videos, trivia, stories, books, gigs and news. Here you´ll find stuff on the great bands from the 70s and 80s!

Thursday, March 10, 2011

Rob Zombie Not Making Mötley Crüe Movie (video)

Rolling Stone reported that Rob Zombie will direct "The Dirt", the story of Mötley Crüe but Rob says it is not true.

“I am not directing the Mötley Crüe movie. I don’t know how that craziness started,” he tells Undercover.fm. (watch video below).

Instead, Rob Zombie is working on a new movie. “I am doing a movie called ‘The Lords of Salem,” he says. “’The Lords of Salem’ I started working on a little bit before I came here (Australia) and did some location scouting. When this is done I’m going to head home and start production on that. The rest of the year is filled up with film”.






No comments:

Post a Comment