Music, videos, trivia, stories, books, gigs and news. Here you´ll find stuff on the great bands from the 70s and 80s!

Thursday, March 8, 2012

Aerosmith: `60 Minutes` Preview Clip Posted Online



CBS News chief foreign affairs correspondent Lara Logan's profile of Aerosmith for "60 Minutes" will air on Sunday, March 11 at 7 p.m. onCBS. The segment will include an interview Laura conducted with the band in between shows in Bogota, Colombia, where Logan followed them on tour.

In a one-on-one interview, Logan informed Aerosmith singer Steven Tyler that his bandmates - Joe Perry, Tom Hamilton, Brad Whitford andJoey Kramer - complained to her that he was too much a perfectionist and could be cruel at times. "You know what? I'm going to be big-headed right now, okay?" he said to Logan. "I think my perfectionism and my busting everyone's chops is what got this band to where it is today. In the end, I get a really good song and in the end, I get the hits. Yeah, I'm that good."


A preview clip can be seen below.


No comments:

Post a Comment