Music, videos, trivia, stories, books, gigs and news. Here you´ll find stuff on the great bands from the 70s and 80s!

Saturday, March 19, 2011

AC/DC: Brian Johnson Pens Vintage Car Column (video)


AC/DC frontman and known car enthusiast Brian Johnson has written the following column for The National, the leading English-language voice in the Middle East. An excerpt follows:

"After more than two years on the road with AC/DC, I'm hitting the road again. Well, more like the track than road. We had over five million people come to see the band but I'd be pleased if 500 come to watch me do what I like best: racing.

It's going to be quite a year. My season will start in Florida, where I live.

The first race is the Palm Beach Raceway. I'm going to race the Royale RP4, which is a wonderful British sports racer. It was built in 1971 but it's still very competitive today. It has a 1,600cc engine, and it's very quick.

Read more at this location.

No comments:

Post a Comment